With Age and due to tremendous weight loss or illness our skin turns out saggy and loses its charm and beauty. Thus if I talk about transforming a sagging facial skin into a youthful looking one through natural means ,it may sound a little absurd. But this is quite true. The generation of the gorgeous and appealing look would be through the practice of appropriate exercises that focus on supply of blood and nutrition to the face thereby adding a charming glow and fullness to the face. So get started from your late twenties to preserve the beauty of your face. No issues even if you have lost the charm at a later age as it is never too late to start. The exercise that I have mentioned below triggers all parts of the face and shows fruitful results very soon.
· Puff sufficient air into your left cheek so that it is fully stretched and till that extent that your closed lips can’t hold any more air pressure. Push the air onto your right cheek. Without opening your lips push the air on both sides of the cheek turn wise for 10 times each. Stop, exhale and do 4-5 more repetitions
· Blow air into your mouth and with the thumbs of both hands press the nose on both sides. Stop your breath and bend your head to touch the chest with your chin. Stay in this position for 30-40 seconds. Exhale and repeat the same for 2-3 times.This ensures sufficient blood supply to the face.
· Lie down on the floor on your back and place your hands at the sides. Slowly keep your hands on the hips and raise your both legs up and stay at an angle of 90 degree for a minute. Do 4-5 repetitions.
· Sit in the position as shown. Clasp your hands at the back of your feet and bend forward to touch the ground with your head. Stay in this position for a minute. Repeat 4-5 times
· Stay in the position as shown. Bend your head forward and try to touch your chest with your chin. Do 2-3 repetitions
Along with these exercises for added benefits proper nutrition is also necessary. Plenty of water, juices and salad comprising of sprouts and raw vegetables should also be taken. The skin needs to be nourished during winter.